[SEL] More Pictures of the Iron Wheels

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Wed Feb 14 20:15:12 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Paul Maples
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:51 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: [SEL] More Pictures of the Iron Wheels

I appreciate the response of those who have wrote in and assured me that
these forged welds are original for early made wheels. For those who have
not seen any like me here are a couple of more pictures of the wheel.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/Ironwheel1.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/IronWheel2.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/IronWheel3.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/IronWheel4.jpg

Paul

~~~~~~~~~~

You have some good wheels there, Paul.  You will appreciate the recessed
riveted ends of the spokes.  I have some cart wheels with protruding spoke
ends.  They are a pain when wheeling engines over smooth concrete.  They'd
rather slide than roll.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger