[SEL] SEL Postings

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:13:22 PST 2007

On 06/02/07, Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote:
> Just curious, I received an email from an SEL member who told me that
> every time I post to the SEL, they receive the post multiple times.
> I've never had anyone tell me this before and my post only appears once
> in my inbox from the SEL.  If anyone else is getting multiple posts from
> me on the SEL (identical posts on the same subject I should add), let me
> know.   We couldn't figure out if the problem the gent has that
> contacted me is on his end or mine.
>
> Tommy Turner
> Magnolia, KY

There was a similar instance a year or so back, when the person
involved registered on Oldengine.org with his company server address,
not his email address. Then the server mirrored the emails to everyone
else on the List as well as himself.

Might be worth checking to see what his registered email address is on
the SEL list and that it is the same as his email address.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com