[SEL] Ballarat Swap Australia

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Feb 5 21:37:15 PST 2007

G'day all, Not far away again for the Ballarat Swap Meet. For those
ozzie members who are thinking of coming along this year then make
your self noticed at our sites. Our group of 4 list members go
annually and we have a good gathering and a social sip Friday night.
You are most welcome to join in. Last year we had about 8 or 9 Sel
members on the friday. Our sites are No 1656 to 1659. Always a good
time and you always find some real good S..T to take home!
regards Russell

Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia
russell at ncable.com.au