[SEL] Coolant tank and Maytag Lamp on E-bay

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 17:12:07 PST 2007

Tommy unless I am wrong, and I probably am, this tank will hold about 50
gallons of water.

Volume Of A Round Tank

  Please Enter Tank Radius And Tank Water Depth

      Tank Radius In Feet
      Tank Water Depth In Feet

The diameter of this tank is 20" or 1.6' which would make the radius = .8' X
Depth which is 42" or 3.5'.

Am I calculating this wrong? I know it will hold a lot more than 15 gallons.

Paul