[SEL] Coolant tank and Maytag Lamp on E-bay

Larry Anger junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 4 19:09:33 PST 2007

Paul - Do you go to Coolspring or portland shows. I would have to get this tank to Canada and I'm thinking about going to the shows this year. I haven't been for a couple of years. If you go to either show could I get you to bring it that far?? Larry.

Larry Anger <junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca> wrote:  Paul or any one else on the list - Would this tank with a screen on the top like an IHC setup be enough to cool a 20HP Reid?? I'm open to your suggestions.

Larry.

Paul Maples
wrote:
If anyone is interested I just listed a nice New Coolant Tank on E-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hit-Miss-Engine-Cooling-Tank-Antique-Engine_W0QQitemZ330085046332QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11757QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also listed a nice Maytag Lamp if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maytag-Lamp-Hit-Miss-Antique-Engine_W0QQitemZ330085090872QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11757QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Paul