[SEL] Coolant tank and Maytag Lamp on E-bay

Dickie reb at apex.net
Mon Feb 5 17:29:41 PST 2007

Tommy,
    The barrels worked out real good for the Reid but on a 15 FBM it is
giving me a fit getting all the charcoal off the inside, it keeps flaking
off and will stop up the supply line after running a couple of days.
     I used the barrels for the added water capacity to aid in cooling which
has worked out good. I bleached the Reid barrel and then power washed it and
then after drying applied polyurethane and a Reid decal.

Dick Bauer