[SEL] Need help moving parts

Chuck Emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Mon Feb 5 16:40:10 PST 2007

Glenn, If Tommy can get it to Laurel Indiana, I live about 20 miles from
there.  My son lives in Evansville and we get down there a few times.  With
our first Grandbaby coming in July, I am sure we will be getting there much
more often.  That said, If Larry can get it to Laurel, we can hook up and I
can get it on down to you from there.

Chuck Emsweller
Clarksburg, Indiana