[SEL] Need help moving parts

Stojanov dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 15:58:34 PST 2007

Hi Glenn,

I plan on going to Laurel, IN in late June; I think Laurel is a couple
hundred miles from you.  I would surely have room for your flywheel and
crankshaft if you'd like to wait unitl then, however I could also bring it
to Coolspring, PA a couple weeks before then if you plan on going.  Though
Craig might have room for your parts at that point.  I am assuming you'd
like to get the parts a bit earlier than that.  Let me know if I can be of
any help.  Take care.

Sincerely,
Tommy Stojanov