[SEL] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Feb 5 08:11:00 PST 2007

Luke,
Using the aerial photo you posted are you saying that the feature
tractors could be place just above the area marked "threshing". This
would be one of the recently expanded parts areas. I think you have an
excellent suggestion!
Not only did I hear the engine folks complaining about the current split
of the engine areas, I heard many spectators express dissatisfaction
with the arrangement too.
Curt