[SEL] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Feb 4 13:08:39 PST 2007

Hi All,
	I've been asked by someone who goes to all the Portland Directors meetings
to get input from SEL members about the new display areas at the Portland
August show. The recent changes (ie putting the tractors under the trees
and splitting the engine display area into two separated sections) were to
be on a trial basis only. Now reconsideration is going to take place and we
are being asked for our input. I will forward to the individual asking for
our input anything (good, bad, or ugly) that is sent to the List, or to me
directly. (rotigel at alltel.net)
	So what is it? Do you like the tractors under the trees and engines in two
separate areas, or was the old set up better? Or is there some other way
that will make the show an even better one than it already is?
	Dave