[SEL] Zolfo Show PICTURE TIME!

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 1 18:06:10 PST 2007

>>Hi Peter, Just under 1,100 miles (one way) for Arnie and me.
>>          Dave
>
>Thanks, Dave, that's a decent stretch if you're towing the Astral as
>well. Do you work on a couple of days taking turns at driving or will
>you go independently?
>I'm only curious to see the mileages involved from PA down to Zolfo on
>'ordinary' driving roads, rather than 'ideal' computer-based
>estimates.
>Peter

Hi Peter,
         The trip down will take us about a day and a half. I drive while
Arnie drinks and then he drives while I drink. We will make about 700 miles
the first day and the rest the second day. It's almost all 4 lane highways.
Coming back will take a bit more time since we will be coming north it's
all up hill!
         Dave