[SEL] Zolfo Show PICTURE TIME!

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:50:12 PST 2007

On 01/02/07, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> At 10:41 AM 2/1/2007, you wrote:
> >On 01/02/07, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> >>Hi All,
> >>          It seems as though the SEL will have a turnout at the Zolfo
> >>(Pioneer Park Days) show. Arnie and I will arrive on Tuesday, Feb, 27th (or
> >>Monday the 26th if I can talk him into leaving PA a day early!)
> >
> >Dave:
> >
> >How far is that drive to Zolfo Springs? ( I assume it is the one in Florida ?)
> >
> >Peter
>
> Hi Peter, Just under 1,100 miles (one way) for Arnie and me.
>          Dave

Thanks, Dave, that's a decent stretch if you're towing the Astral as
well. Do you work on a couple of days taking turns at driving or will
you go independently?

I'm only curious to see the mileages involved from PA down to Zolfo on
'ordinary' driving roads, rather than 'ideal' computer-based
estimates.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes