[SEL] How not to load and engine....Flywheel needed.

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 29 02:41:47 PST 2007

G'Day Keith

Feeling sick would not start to describe my feelings if it happened to me,
sorry to hear of your problems

Welding from a company that guarantee's there work if you can find one would
be an alternative for a replacement, but as Tom said they look to be very
spindly for the task at hand, but that is no reason that they could not be
welded stronger than original.

for George not fear mongering, the welding process should not be a problem
but I see keeping the hub and rim perfectly in line after the repair the
major problem, maybe a jig to keep it all square would work, either way big
time and $.

Kerry Morris

Lithgow NSW OZ