[SEL] How not to load and engine....Flywheel needed.

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 28 16:34:05 PST 2007

Keith;

  I think I know how you feel , it puts a big knot in the tummy , I did the
same  with a small engine and I broke a main bearing cap , I would think the
bigger the engine the bigger the knot in the tummy , when we load and unload
engines engines some times it gets too easy and things go wrong because we
drop our guard , I have learned my lesson and I really feel bad for you and
I bet it will not happen to you again ,  I hope you find a flywheel soon and
cheap , I sure would like to see the engine running,
thanks for sharing your misshap and pictures.

Rex Hinz