[SEL] Blue Handled Fence Pliers.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 13:25:01 PST 2007

I joined the SEL and Old Engine.org about a year after the great adventure taken by the pliers. It seems like they had already been sold once even.

As I remember it,,,,,,,
Farmer had misplaced these pliers and just for something to chat about wrote to the SEL that his pliers had come up missing.  Next thing ya know with all the clowns on the SEL back then folks all over the place were saying the pliers had been seen there.  So,  those piers finally showed back up at Farmer's place and a SEL legend was born.  They were highly sought after and went for pretty big money when first auctioned.
Anyone that remembers more or better please add to this or correct as needed.

I wish I had an accurate record for every place the pliers have been since the first auction.  They truly are Internationally Traveled now.  I grabbed them away from the tractor guys so it is up to you folks to keep them with the engine guys.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Shasta4 at aol.com wrote: Agree !! How bout it guys ?? Sounds like a great story   fer ALL to enjoy 'n perhaps pass on !!!!!    Al Boyer Tolland CT   USA

See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)