[SEL] Life happens!!

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Dec 21 06:44:47 PST 2007

Hi Skip,
Sounds like workable solution.
I have taken one ball off the old cable by cutting & drilling it out.
I could drill the ball to make like a countersink
insert & spread the cable and blob some solder on it.
Thanks,

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/
 (_o_)       "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all."