[SEL] Life happens!!

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Dec 19 11:58:26 PST 2007

Hello Joe,
	Building a ball using silver solder (not the stuff that looks like lead
solder) will work if the cable is stainless. Brass will work if the
cable is steel and may work on the stainless too. It depends on the
stainless alloy if brass will work.
	The other way to do it is the way the factory did. Machine a ball to
specs and then swedge it on to the cable.

Rupert
Ps. I'll look up the silver solder specs if you need them.

--
yvt

Rupert Wenig
Camrose, Alberta, Canada.