[SEL] Ron H. - Double Keyed Shaft

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sat Dec 15 19:07:49 PST 2007

Hi Brent,
Our club grinds corn and sells it to make a few bucks.  When Kelley
and I mill wheat, we keep enough of the proceeds to cover the cost of
the grain, then the rest goes to the club.

If you want a couple bonzer corn recipes, check these out:
http://engines.rustyiron.com/rig/cookies.html

I personally guarantee the top-notch quality of the cookies and corn
bread.  That biscuit recipe is pretty good, but it's mainly a novelty
for novice chefs.

   Rob Skinner
   La Habra, California
   www.rustyiron.com