[SEL] Ron H. - Double Keyed Shaft

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Sat Dec 15 13:00:35 PST 2007

Rob enjoyed looking at the engines on your site great pictures and good
information didnt know alot about the roller mills but was covered well on
your site the practical demo was awesome i was thinking you could make
picklets or flapjacks with the flour or sell some organic flour as a fund
raiser to buy other engines or cover costs.Members could submit
recipes.brentnz