[SEL] Desjardins' home

jbcast at charter.net jbcast at charter.net
Sat Dec 15 18:17:46 PST 2007

Had a little help from my friends, picked up the Desjardin today. The bore appears to be around seven inches, about an inch bigger than a dollar bill, weighs about 2200lbs. I oiled everything up, it turns well and would probably have compression looking at the cylinder, I'll have have to make some valves, they were missing. The parts to the flyball governor were there, have been broken off, will need some mending, it does turn and plunges freely. It had been converted to sparkplug long ago, will have to find an ignitor. I stopped at the Titan, owner wasn't home, got some pictures. Will get more when I return to pick it up
J.B. Castagnos
Belle Rose, LA

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/jbcast/MVC-003S.jpg
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/jbcast/MVC-004S.jpg