[SEL] Ron H. - Double Keyed Shaft

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 15 00:05:56 PST 2007

Rob.This is the first time I have seen Tangential keys mentioned.I worked at
the local flour mill for about 30 years and all the roller mills used and
still do use these type of keys. once you are used to setting them properly
they are real easy to remove and re assemble.You just hit the top key in and
they loosen up and pull out by hand.Thetas the theory anyhow they can be
real stubborn if assembled the wrong way around.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852