[SEL] Widowmaker

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:32:06 PST 2007

On 13/12/2007, Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> With the new eBay bidders list policy, whenever the bid gets over $50 or
> $75, you can't see who's bidding anyway.  They would list "Forbes" as
> "F****s".
>
> I'm surprised that they still offer the Private Listing option.  There's
> not much point in it.
>
> See ya,  Arnie

It starts at £100 over here, but we realise that as the POOR relations
you can't afford to bid too high... :-))

I agree that some of this stuff is pretty pointless, but Ebay are
getting a LOT of flak on their own forums at present, especially over
the new rules on postage charges etc that they are bringing in.

One of the ebay staff did take time to respond to a private email from
me though, which was interesting and gives a little bit of hope.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com