[SEL] Spam> Hot tube info.

JIM KIRKES jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 18:49:45 PST 2007

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the info,  I have been mulling over converting an
engine that I have to hot tube.
Sounds like it would be an interesting project but it will
have to wait for all of the other things.
I suppose there is really no point in doing this as it works
fine like it is, but it would be fun.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, California U.S.A.