[SEL] Spam> Hot tube info.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Dec 10 18:11:41 PST 2007

Jim,
    No, hit and miss engines were hot tube also.  The Myrick engines
were H/M as were the Famous and most of the Type N Fairbanks engines.
My Stickney Jr. is hot tube and its a H/M so were the Gearless Olds and
many others.  I think the efficience of using a hot tube on a H/M was
greatly diminshed as you were using energy to heat a tube that was only
used 3 or 4 times a minute, more often if under load.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY