[SEL] Factory Hot Tube Ignition

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Dec 8 20:59:23 PST 2007

G'day Russell,

Damn, that sounds like an engine designer's sick joke.  8-))
Do you have any close-ups of the flyball governor & pendulum area?
I'm having trouble trying to picture how it all would work together.

How far away is completion of this project on your "list"; you mentioned the
next National?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA