[SEL] Factory Hot Tube Ignition

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Dec 8 17:59:15 PST 2007

Rob they really are a great looking engine. the top shaft is a side
shaft running the flyball governor only. The movement of the flyball
works the pendulum engaging the push rod to work the rocker arm. I
have not seen one running and will be fun getting this one restored.
It would seem that the engine will be a hand full to set up with fuel
flow needing to be spot on, the flyball govenor tension right, and
then the adjustment of the weight of the pendulum. All that while
learing about constant flame hot tube ignition.

Russell