[SEL] Maytag 72 parts wanted.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 11:31:22 PST 2007

I have a good friend that is a Maytag guy. I was just in his shop yesterday and he has a parts twin with a good crank.   I know he will sell it, but I just tried to call and he isn't home.  I will call back this evening and get a price for you.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Peter Lowe <plowe at exemail.com.au> wrote: Hi all
Can I ask an engine question on this list ;-))) well Multi - Motor question
anyway.

I am after a good straight crankshaft with good threads and journals for a
Maytag 72 twin, I also am after a good cheap deal from engine mates as
postage is also a killer to Australia.
If you have a spare one just laying around let's do a deal, do not bog the
LIST down with engine talk, contact me direct at plowe at exemail.com.au

Now you can get back to talking about things other than engines

Dave, Oh  Evil One, leave this one alone, it is out of your league mate
;-)))

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar