[SEL] valve spanner wrenches

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 07:39:39 PST 2007

Hi Elden,
Thanks.  That's just what an old mechanic showed me how to do and it was
several years and two or three cars later before I sprung for a neon timing light.
 I found that doing it by "ear" was getting pretty close to the
specifications.  I only wish I could read today's computer vehicles by listening to them.
Do you suppose my age and artillery range related hearing loss is why I can't?
Regards,
Ron

In a message dated 12/6/2007 9:48:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,