[SEL] Desjardins far from home

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Dec 4 07:03:25 PST 2007

Joe, Denis, JB,
I've never been real certain how to pronounce Desjardins, so I asked one of our company sales guys who lives in Quebec.
I thought you would enjoy his reply.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC

Hi Curt,

Hope all is well.

We received around 14 plus inches yesterday. It is truly beautiful.

Translation is 'The Gardens'

Pronounced - Day / jar / dain

Next time we talk I'll pronounce it for you with a french accent.