[SEL] Desjardins far from home

Denis Rouleau buzzcoil2 at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 3 16:58:05 PST 2007

J.B., this link should convince you that you can bring this Desjardins
back to life: http://buzzcoil.brinkster.net/desjardins/page201.html
Denis Rouleau

  I found a Desjardins this weekend, a rather large engine, guessing 8 to 10hp. The head has been welded, the flyball governor was in pieces, and the rocker arm was fabricated. I can get this engine for a resonable price, a little above scrap value, just wondereing about the availability of parts. I'll probably get it and put it under the shed as a future project, can anyone here tell me more about them?
  J.B. Castagnos
  Belle Rose, LA