[SEL] Desjardins Correction

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Dec 4 05:24:53 PST 2007

Me bad, Got confused somehow.  I could have swore it was Desjardins.  But
you would know.    Mark

At 07:43 AM 12/4/07, you wrote:
>The Desjardins engines were not built into the 1970s. These were the
>Acadia Engines built in Nova Scotia. Wendel makes reference to that in his
>book. The Acadia engines were a takeoff on the United engines. They were
>very similar in design, with the hopper being different. Most of the ones
>I have seen have been set up with a battery coil arrangement.
>
>All of the Desjardins engines were built in St. Andre de Kamouraska
>Quebec. All of them had Webster magnetos and clutch pulleys as standard
>equipment. Denis has provided the link to my web site which he set up for
>me on the Desjardins collection/restoration.
>
>JB, the bore will tell you the size of the engine.
>
>Joe Kelley

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark