[SEL] Fairbanks early serial numbers

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at att.net
Mon Dec 3 14:18:16 PST 2007

Jim,

I am glad you brought up the Fairbanks Morse serial list.  I have a 2 HP Jack of All Trades with 03149 on the boss where the hot tube goes and 22166 (1902) on the head.  The tag is blank but has patent dates from 1892 to 1907 on it.  I wonder just what I have?  I wonder if there shouldn't be a 1 before the 03149 making it a 1911?  But there is no 1 to be seen?

Glenn