[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Dec 1 11:03:51 PST 2007

At 07:00 PM 01/12/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:05:51 -0600
>From: Bruce Younger <sluggo54 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Witte Diesel followed me home !!
>To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Interesting critter, Jerry.  The oil filter can appears identical to the
>one on my '51 Plymouth.  I've seen these pumping oil in the outback of Texas.

Thanks for your reply Bruce,
         The missing fuel pump on my engine also appears to be of
automobile origin. It's good when manufacturers use readily available parts
instead of re-inventing the wheel at much higher cost to the consumer,

>Bruce Younger

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
(Winners of the 2007 Rugby World cup).