[SEL] Witte diesel followed me home !!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Dec 1 09:52:28 PST 2007

Hi Guys,
         I just want to say thanks for all the responses I got to this post.
I'm not going to mention each of you by name but have got a lot of
information on the engine from all over the world.
         I still have not found a serial number but it appears to be from
about 1948 - older would have been nice but it's still a nice engine and
very unusual around here.
         I now feel confident enough about it's restoration. Internally it
is in very good condition with a few not too difficult things missing on
the outside.
         Thanks again.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans