[SEL] Invert at Boo

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 08:11:44 PDT 2007

 with the 4-poster itself, he was getting on really well until
> he found it had way too much compression.  Until he thinks of a way round
> that, he's lost some enthusiasm.
> Ideas and suggestions are always gratefully received!
> Pics of the project:
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/blackhead/blackhead.htm
> Actually, its a lot further on than that - I must put up more recent pics!
>
> Dolly
>
> PS And for those interested in the Mini van project:
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/mini/mini.htm

That is so neat how he got his picture in the paper  .

It seems to me that if you made the posts a little longer
and/or split the difference with a ringed spacer under the head ,
it would drop the pressure considerably . What am I missing ?
does it have a 4 inch piston and a 8 inch stroke ?