[SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Mon Aug 27 08:57:47 PDT 2007

If Vinyl to CD or hard drive is all you want, then search Ebay or
Google ETC for "USB Turntable"
BTW  All but the best turntables make a good microphone as well. Set
the turn table on a couple of blankets and don't talk while recording.

Frank

While browsing through a mail order catalogue looking for ANOTHER radio for
my wife I thought I had found the answer to my dreams
<http://www.innovations.com.au/Product_Detail.aspx?ParentCategoryID=166&CategoryID=39&ProductID=51348>http://www.innovations.com.au/Product_Detail.aspx?ParentCategoryID=166&CategoryID=39&ProductID=51348
Would this be something that would allow me to easily copy vinyl to CD ? It
seems though that it will copy vinyl to MP3 only. Does anyone know of an
easy way to achieve this?
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia
''Heart of the Rainbow Coast ''
<http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel>jopeter at
omninet.net.au

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/