[SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Aug 23 10:52:31 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 23/08/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 8
>Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:58:47 +0800
>From: "peter ogborne" <jopeter at omninet.net.au>
>Subject: [SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!
>
>While browsing through a mail order catalogue looking for ANOTHER radio for
>my wife I thought I had found the answer to my dreams.

Hi Peter,
         I see you already have a lot of answers and I cannot improve on
them but, for what it's worth, I used to use Nero Software for burning CD's
and their helpfile had a very good section on using your old record player
(through an amplifier as someone else mentioned) to convert your vinyl
collection to MP3. Nero then automatically converted this to the file
format for CD (I seem to think it was called .cda) and burnt the audio CD
for you.
         Unfortunately I no longer have that version of Nero but a search
of Ahead Software's site should find it if you think it would help.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
See:
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm