[SEL] Invert at Boo

cjclem at sysim.net cjclem at sysim.net
Wed Aug 22 05:44:57 PDT 2007

The engine  was made by the late  Roy Lindblad of Dawson,MN.  The date
is on tag which present owner has flipped over.   It was sold at one
of Mr Lindblad auctions to central MN collector.  He sold it online to
present owner.  Mr Lindblad had built a few more homemade engines
which are out & about. Looks like IHC M flywheels.   John   Quoting