[SEL] Invert at Boo

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 21 21:17:34 PDT 2007

Chuck

Jim purchased the engine a few years back on ebay. I don't know who the
maker was, but they also built a harvard look alike and another engine as
well.  It was delivered to the swapmeet in LeSeur,MN after the auction.

If you send a message to Ironman on Harry's I am sure he will tell you the
maker's name.

Steve
--- cgandree at mchsi.com wrote:

Ok guys the engine was set up just across for the SEL setup site and was
built by Jimmy Weinand, Freeport, Ill.  Its a hodg pog of several engines
and does seem to run good.  Maybe Jim will patent the idea......he says,
anyway.
No its not for sale either.
Curt Andree