[SEL] An Engineman Needs Our Prayers

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 15:38:58 PDT 2007

Hello List Members,

My good friend Bill Miller, a list member, and a long time engine man needs our prayers. His wife just sent me the message below and I wanted to get it out to everyone so he would be in the thoughts and prayers of all. Please remember Bill in your prayers, he is one of the finest men that ever walked the Earth.

Paul