[SEL] Portland Charity Auction

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:01:02 PDT 2007

Because of the increasingly tight restrictions on baggage and
allowances, we cannot bring anything over too heavy this year, but as
we promised Al Confer of the TriState Club a copy of the 50-page
Muncie sales catalog #23, and a large copy of a Muncie advert, we have
also made two extra copies which we will bring for the charity auction
on Thursday evening at the Back 40 Diner in Decatur.

Rita is bringing a small china/porcelain item that was hand-made in
Exmoor, South West England and quite collectable in the UK, hopefully
something the Ladies would like to bid for.

See you all there!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes