[SEL] Another Great Findlay Show

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 12:20:20 PDT 2007

Is the Findlay show always the first weekend of August?
Google Maps says it is just five hours, three minutes from here.
I have heard so many nice things about I might consider it next year.

Thanks,
Alan Bowen

Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote: Hi Folks,

I'd like to thank Mark Shulaw, Leroy Clark, and the others in the
Northwest Ohio Antique Machinery Association who, once again, put on a really FINE engine show at Findlay, Ohio.
SNIP
If you've never been to Findlay you really should plan on it for 2008.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com