[SEL] Another Great Findlay Show

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Aug 8 06:09:43 PDT 2007

Thank You Arnie, To put a name to the others who work in the engine area so
they get their due, would be Jack Warren (this years engine area chairman),
Jim Arras, Leroy Goodwin (Oil field area coordinator) and Max Treft.
But the biggest credit goes to all the people who exhibit. If you folks
didn't fill the area we provide there would never be a show. My hats off to
you all!!  And a special thankyou to all who volunteer to make the corn
roast a special feature every year!        Mark

At 02:57 PM 8/6/07, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>I'd like to thank Mark Shulaw, Leroy Clark, and the others in the
>Northwest Ohio Antique Machinery Association who, once again, put on a
>really FINE engine show at Findlay, Ohio.
>
>It's a really great gathering of engine folks, rare engines (more oilfield
>engines than any show outside of Portland or Sistersville), and all the
>other special touches that make this one of my favorite shows.  These
>special touches include the sweet corn and muskmelon feast on Friday
>evening, the free fuel for your engines, and the sincere welcome and
>thanks for coming that you receive from all the organizers.
>
>If you've never been to Findlay you really should plan on it for 2008.
>
>See ya,  Arnie
>
>Arnie Fero
>Pittsburgh, PA
>fero_ah at city-net.com

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark