[SEL] OT. Family

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 04:44:36 PDT 2007

G'Day Extended Engine Family

Easiest way to let all our friends know of
developments in our family.
Last Tuesday our son Trevor and his wife Donna had
their first (and only) baby and things went well
considering Donna's past health problems with heart
and high blood pressure. she had to have the baby in
Sydney close to emergency care and every thing went
well with a beautiful little girl.
Both were transported home to Lithgow Hospital on
Friday morning were Donna was giving the baby a bath
when she suffered a stroke and rushed back to Sydney.
Donna has all movement except she cannot speak, write
or point, lost most of here communication skills .
Tests have showed a clot on her heart and they think
that's were the clot on her brain can from.
They are hoping the communication issues from the
stoke may slowly return to normal, and are
concentrating on preventing further clots and then
repairs to her heart.
Donna understands everything but is totally frustrated
specially not being able to do the normal new mother
things, Trevor has turned mother and father taking the
baby to Sydney each day, and looking after the baby
each night, Ruth has been staying with him but tonight
is the first by himself and the baby.
Sorry to post a OT but I know alot of the list would
like to know
Will keep you informed

Kerry

Lithgow NSW OZ