[SEL] Italian cash roll

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sun Aug 5 08:30:21 PDT 2007

LOL whenever I go to an engine show or swap meet, I usually carry
around some cash in my money clip (In case I find some "goodies" that
I can't live without).  After buying lunch and various other things,
the change I get in ones and fives builds up and makes it look so big
that  it barely fits in the money clip.  My uncle always refers to it
as the Italian cash roll.  I had brought my pickup through the show
grounds to pick something up a few hours before, and had left my
money in it when I drove it back to the parking area.

-Tony