[SEL] Starting Stover - Need Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 12:04:25 PDT 2007

To Curt, Elden, Tom, Russell, and any other that responded to my most recent
request I want to share with you and all the rest of the SEL group that with
the help and support I got from everyone the Ole Stover Live's Again after
all of these years of not running. She is still in her underwear (primer)
but today was the day that it all came together and it runs like a well
oiled machine. I have a short (1) minute video for all to see, I have her
running just a little fast to break her in but if I back off on the speed
control nut she really slows down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hoGgw2aWXo

Thanks everyone for without you I would have never made it. Now I will get
the new cart made and get her painted and ready to go.

Grateful for friends like you,

Paul