[SEL] Ball Oilfield engine - Now what do I do with it?

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Apr 27 04:06:51 PDT 2007

Hi Spencer

Take one step at a time, we only wish we had the range of oil field engines
you guys in the US have, so we are green with envy.

You know by now that you have many GOOD friends on both LISTS, use them
individually and collectively to ask as many question as you wish.
Document all the acquired info into a folder about the Ball.
Check each individual sections of the engine and the engine as a whole, do
not be in a hurry to get a fire in the hole until your sure everything is
right.
Have a starting party with all your good friends and use that collective
experience to make it work safely first time.

Just my $0.02 worth from Down Under.

Peter, Oz