[SEL] What do you think? Get rid of my engines or not?

Missy Holland mholland at rustyiron.com
Wed Apr 25 12:18:19 PDT 2007

Paul, Ed has a good idea about using the engines for explaining how an
engine works to the scouts.  I have a 1945 BSA Farm Mechanics merit badge
book and on page 7 is a cross-section of a gasoline engine.  It is most
likely a 1 1/2 E John Deere as the following pictures are of a John Deere
tractor.  Devin (now 14 y/o) does like the engines and has one other scout
from his troop interested.  The boys have done their service hours at our
show grounds.

Missy Holland
Gastonia, NC