[SEL] What do you think? Get rid of my engines or not?

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Apr 25 04:32:18 PDT 2007

I'm with Lyle,

Your interests could again change, their interests could change, etc.
When they are gone, they are gone and the work you did to acquire them,
and the work you did to get them running and protected would be gone,
you'd have to start over.
If nothing else, they are an investment for when you REALLY need to get
rid of them and get some cash.

For now, I'd not rush into anything, I'd keep them if you can and have the
means.

Like I tell my wife - when I'm gone, she can do whatever and will have a
little spending/fun money..............

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History