[SEL] What do you think? Get rid of my engines or not?

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 25 05:23:01 PDT 2007

Paul:

If you're sure you no longer have an interest in them and that your interest won't return, you could sell most of them and keep two, one for each boy.

Or you could hoard them.  After all, they ARE yours and you can do anything you want with them.  The shame would be if, after you go to that great junkyard in the sky, they are scrapped.

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand